- Attendees repeatedly requested an event like this at WORLDSymposium. The inaugural Speed Mentoring Session in 2023 was such an overwhelming success, that we are bringing it back for the 2nd Annual Session in 2024!
- Mentors play a critical role in the development of professionals, influencing their job satisfaction, career aspirations and evolving professional identity.
- Speed mentoring can successfully connect aspiring, novice and mid-career scientists and research professionals with international leaders to facilitate transfer of valuable insights for professional growth.
- Speed mentoring provides mentees with opportunities to meet multiple mentors over a short time and pose focussed career development questions.
- Speed Mentoring, features 7-minutes structured conversations between mentees and mentors. WORLDSymposium will recruit 30-40 mentors. Each mentee will have the opportunity to meet with up to 8 mentors.
- The hour-long speed mentoring event will be followed by a reception.
- Reception is open to all event attendees, with an expected attendance of approximately 120 people.
- Exclusive Speaking Opportunity as part of the welcome and introductions for up to 3 minutes at the start of the event
- Verbal Mention in the Welcome Remarks
- Announcement of Speed Mentoring Sponsor on WORLDSymposium Twitter account
- Logo Recognition on the website, in email blasts, on-site signage during the event and in the Program Book
- 3 Complimentary Registrations for your organization’s representatives.
- Reception on Monday, February 5, 2024. Mentoring from 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM. Reception from 6:15 PM to 7:00 PM (location TBD) (weather permitting)
Please log in to see price.