This exciting opportunity is open to all members of the lysosomal disease community to connect or reconnect with colleagues, establish new relationships, welcome first-time attendees, and celebrate the achievements of past and present WORLDSymposium Award Recipients. The Sponsor of this event will receive Exclusive Recognition and Benefits. Attendees are eager to connect LIVE; your organization can be the catalyst to spark new conversations, establish connections, and encourage collaborations.
- Honor past and present Young Investigators
- Welcome New Attendees
- Scheduled group photos to foster interaction and connectivity
- This will be a high-impact, unique opportunity for sponsor to network and showcase industry expertise, thought leadership, and innovative products or practices.
- Reception is open to all attendees, with an expected attendance of approximately 500 people.
- Introduction and acknowledgement in the session Welcome
- Exclusive Speaking Opportunity at the reception (Anticipate 1-3 minute brief remarks)
- Sponsor Announcement on WORLDSymposium Twitter Account
- Logo Recognition on website, email blasts, and in On-Site Signage during the event and in the Program Book
- 3 Complimentary WORLDSymposium Registrations for your organization’s representatives
- Sponsor may set up a display suitable for the outdoor reception. Content to be approved by WORLDSymposium
- Reception on Sunday, February 4, 2024 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM in the (TBD) (weather permitting). (Patient Voice & Preferences ends at 6:00 PM)
Please log in to see price.