Beyond the Blood Brain Barrier: Strategies for Treating the CNS
Program Chair: Jeanine R. Jarnes, PharmD, BCOP, BCPS
Tuesday, February 6, 2024
5:15 – 7:30 PM
WORLDSymposium is seeking support from multiple industry sponsors for the 3rd Annual Robert J. Gorlin Symposium, Beyond the Blood Brain Barrier: Strategies for Treating the CNS.
Each year, WORLDSymposium identifies an unmet need, or critical topic for presentation and discussion in the Annual Robert J. Gorlin Symposium. For 2024, this 2.25-hour non-CE session will discuss current approaches for treating the central nervous system in lysosomal diseases. Presentations will include an overview of current and future approaches for treating the central nervous system, and address challenges in identifying and implementing meaningful outcome measures for evaluating efficacy of central nervous system therapies.
The Robert J. Gorlin Symposium will be held as a Live educational session on Tuesday, February 6, 2024 from 5:15 – 7:30 PM as part of the 20th Annual WORLDSymposium. In addition, the session will be recorded and offered as part of the On Demand program through March 14, 2024. This session is open to all registered attendees with no additional fee.
The Annual Robert J. Gorlin Symposium honors the work of Robert James Gorlin, DDS, PhD. Dr. Gorlin was a geneticist, maxillofacial pathologist, and academician at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Spanning over 50 years, his groundbreaking research in genetic disorders of the head and neck revolutionized the understanding of the morphology of lysosomal diseases and many other genetic disorders.
- Ability to designate one speaker for a 10 minute presentation, and participation in the panel discussion during the 2.25 hour session
- Logo recognition on website, mobile app, email blasts, on-site signage during the event, and in the Program Book
- Ability to use logos and branding on presentation materials and slides
- Sponsored speaker will receive complimentary full WORLDSymposium Registration.
- Sponsor will receive 2 additional complimentary WORLDSymposium full registrations.
- Choice of one complimentary promotional item:
One digital banner ad in a weekly newsletters leading up to the conference (in December or January)
A rotating banner on the mobile app
A complimentary virtual meeting bag insert OR
A banner on Palm Foyer Advertising Wall.
- Maximum of 6 sponsors
- Corporate entities may request to provide a speaker without sponsoring the session, in which case benefits 2-6 above will not apply to the non-sponsored speaker. Please inquire for details. Direct questions to email@example.com.
- Log in to see price
Please log in to see price.