- Attendees have repeatedly requested an event like this at WORLDSymposium. In 2023, this exciting event is going to become a reality!
- Mentors play a critical role in the development of professionals, influencing their job satisfaction, career aspirations and evolving professional identity.
- Speed mentoring can successfully connect aspiring, novice and mid-career scientists and research professionals with international leaders to facilitate transfer of valuable insights for professional growth.
- Speed mentoring provides mentees with opportunities to meet multiple mentors over a short time and pose focussed career development questions.
- Speed Mentoring, features 7-minutes structured conversations between mentees and mentors. WORLDSymposium will recruit 10 – 20 mentors. Each mentee will have the opportunity to meet with up to 8 mentors.
- The hour-long speed mentoring event will be followed by a reception.
- Reception is open to all event attendees, with an expected attendance of approximately 120 people.
- Exclusive Speaking Opportunity as part of the welcome and introductions for up to 3 minutes at the start of the event
- Verbal Mention in the Welcome Remarks
- Announcement of Speed Mentoring Sponsor on WORLDSymposium Twitter account
- Logo Recognition on the website, in email blasts, on-site signage during the event and in the Program Book
- 3 Complimentary Registrations for your organization’s representatives.
- Reception on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. Mentoring from 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM. Reception from 6:15 PM to 7:00 PM in the Fountain Plaza (weather permitting)
Please log in to see price.